scan

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by rasha349, Jun 23, 2013.

1. rasha349

rasha349 New Member

Im 7 week and 4 days pregnant had a scan today the baby CRL is 8.2 which equal for 6w5d and the heart beat is 150 .....im worried that the baby crl is less than expected . i worry sooooooooo much as its our firts time being pregnant and our first baby and we have been trying for almost 4 yrs now ...is that normal

#1 rasha349, Jun 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2013
  2. Mummy2toddler

Mummy2toddler Well-Known Member

Dates aren't accurate this early on. I have had 4 scans one at what I was told 5 weeks then told 6 turns out I was just over 6 weeks and every scan I've had I've been put forward. Also you could of ovulated a bit later but dates aren't accurate yet xxx

3. rasha349

rasha349 New Member

thanx for the answer and reassurance the thing is we have been waiting so long for this moment to come so i worry about every little detail

4. MrsS143

MrsS143 Well-Known Member

Try not to worry
    You've worried so much just to get here
    You're ruining the experience rather than making the most of it and enjoying it for what it is

Ultimately you've done all you can do
    Everything is out of your control now
    Just take the best care of yourself as you can from sleep, diet, exercise, supplements and pampering x

5. Mummy2toddler

Mummy2toddler Well-Known Member

I know I completely understand but good thing is your baby has a heartbeat I bet at your next scan you get put forward. With my son I had a scan at 6 weeks and a few days it give me a EDD of 22nd December every scan after that was the 17th. So I was put forward 5 days xxxx