scan

rasha349

Reaction score
Im 7 week and 4 days pregnant had a scan today the baby CRL is 8.2 which equal for 6w5d and the heart beat is 150 .....im worried that the baby crl is less than expected . i worry sooooooooo much as its our firts time being pregnant and our first baby and we have been trying for almost 4 yrs now ...is that normal

Last edited:
Dates aren't accurate this early on. I have had 4 scans one at what I was told 5 weeks then told 6 turns out I was just over 6 weeks and every scan I've had I've been put forward. Also you could of ovulated a bit later but dates aren't accurate yet xxx

thanx for the answer and reassurance the thing is we have been waiting so long for this moment to come so i worry about every little detail

Try not to worry
You've worried so much just to get here
You're ruining the experience rather than making the most of it and enjoying it for what it is

Ultimately you've done all you can do
Everything is out of your control now
Just take the best care of yourself as you can from sleep, diet, exercise, supplements and pampering x

thanx for the answer and reassurance the thing is we have been waiting so long for this moment to come so i worry about every little detail

I know I completely understand but good thing is your baby has a heartbeat I bet at your next scan you get put forward. With my son I had a scan at 6 weeks and a few days it give me a EDD of 22nd December every scan after that was the 17th. So I was put forward 5 days xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back