Scan!!

jacy90

Reaction score
Hey all!

Had my scan this morning - thought I was 12+4, but according to our lil'un, I'm actually 9+3, and now due on 7th July (my parents' wedding anniversary!)

Little bit gutted that I have to wait another 2 nd a half weeks to get to 12 weeks again, but seeing the heartbeat was such a relief! I was sooo nervous before the scan - I had convinced myself something was wrong, as we had a m/c last year. As soon as we saw our lil'un, both my OH and I got so emotional!

Sorry to ramble a little, but I just feel like Im walking on clouds!!!

Dunno if you can see the attached picture (not very good with computer stuffs!) I know it looks a bit of a blob, but its the cutest thing ever to me! The head is on the left and u can just see little arm and leg buds towards the right at the top!

Attachments

• 9+3 baby.jpg
    9+3 baby.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 16
Ah great pic hun, I'm so glad everything was ok :) xxx

aww what a cute pic :) glad everything was ok! x

Lovely picture I defo see which bit is which on the little baby its amazing. Sorry to hear you were put back 3 weeks x At least its a healthy happy baby in there x

Thank you so much! Still can't believe it, keep looking at the picture! Don't think it'll sink in until I give birth! xx

Awww what a little cutie!! Gutted your back 3 weeks though xx

aww lovely pic, sorry to hear you,ve been put back so much.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! Tbh, I dont mind too much about being put back, cos I've seen the heartbeat and everything. I know its not ideal, and I'm not 'out of the woods' if you know what I mean, but I just so relieved that baby is developing well so far! That's all that matters to me really! xx

Congrats, at least it's not long til you get to see your baby on screen again, think of it that way! xxx

Glad your scan went well hun, and that picture is too cute btw :love: Your 12 weeks will be here before you know it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back