scan

marchmama

Reaction score
got my 22 week scan tomorrow and i have decided to let hubby decide if we find out the sex or not (will let you know tomorrow) but he cant make up his mind so i just said when they ask just say the first response as this i feel is normally your true feeling about things.

Ooooh good luck honey! U should leave it up to the baby to decide if u know the sex coz alot of them cross their legs! Dont forget to post a scan piccy in the comparng scans topic for us!
Hope all goes well and u know if u wanna know the sex or not! (its hard to resist when the opportunity comes!)

Good Luck for your scan.....will look forward to your update tomorrow :cheer: :hug:

Just a thought... in a lot of hospitals you have to ask them to tell you or they are not supposed to offer :roll: yours might not be the same but ours had a little sign up saying that you have to request to know the sex etc etc. At least you can warn OH that could be the case and then he can make his choice first :D
Hope all goes well for you :hug:

thanks guys, there are loads of pregnant women at work at the mo and they have all been to the same hospital im going to and they all got asked, so i am asumming the same.

im excited but nervous as well.

How did the scan go Marchmama?

Hope all was ok, did you find out the sex?

how did it go? do you know if its blue or pink? :think:

scan went well, ut i have to go back next thursday as they couldnt get all the measurements that was needed, but heartbeat was good and strong.

and no we didnt find out the sex.

Hey hun, glad all went well! :cheer: Shame u didnt find out the sex, but im sure u'll get the chance again!
:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back