Scan tomorrow!

maridunn

Reaction score
I have my next scan tomorrow. Will be 21 weeks and 5 days, so nearly 22 weeks! Definitely going to find out the sex if we can, hubby still thinks girl and I think boy, cant wait to see who is right! Probably him, he always is!!!!

Do I need to go with a full bladder or anything?

Am still anxious about it, had a chat about things with OH yesterday and he told me that I have to stop worrying and relax!

Straight from scan we are off to London to see my parents so will be teasing them on the way down cos they are desperate to know what we are having too! Am going to make them wait til we get there and give them the scan pic with either Love Amelia Louise (if its a girl) or Love Baby Dunn (name not yet decided!) if its a boy!

Hey hun,

How exciting :) I'll be keepin tuned!!

I love scan days!!

You dont need a full bladder anymore as baby is well and truely out of the pelvis region!!

Good Luck xxx

Oooh maridunn, so excited for you I hope the little one lets you see its bits!! :cheer:

:cheer: good luck, im sure all will be fine :cheer:

Good luck hon. Got mine too :cheer:
Thanks jkay2378. I was going to drink a pint and be in agony again :D

I also felt anxious about the scans too, but thats quite normal I think, and my bf kept telling me to chill out too. Will be waiting to hear whether your pink or blue :cheer:

ooo good luck with the scan darling.... I was told I had to have a full bladder :roll:

Have you had the scan yet Maridunn??? Dont keep us waiting too long!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back