scan went well with pic :)

reillybaby1987

Reaction score
Hi everyone, had my first scan today at 12.20pm was absolutely crapping myself lol my belly was doing summersaults and everything i was so nervous!! but i'm exactly 14 weeks and 3 days so my prediction was right!! :dance::dance:

Baby is doing very well and everything seems to be going good so far :D
got bloods taken and i've to go back at the beginning of november to see the consultant and have the down syndrome bloods taken as i was too far on for them to do it today, I've got my 20 week scan on the 9th december doesnt seem that far away now lol xx

317771_2296274880161_1047765912_4407393_1268970706_n.jpg

So pleased for you! Was thinking bout you today :) lovely pic :)

Congratulations, you can breath a bit easier now x

Yeah it sure is amazing kayelle, the thing was just amazing seeing a wee bubba growing in there and watching it bouncing about lol :D xx

to be honest i wasnt that happy with the pic, think he could have got a better one but at least i got to see bubs :) xx

:yay: Glad it went okay, was wondering how you'd got on. Aww your 20 week scan is the same date as my due date :D woop! xx

Yay so glad all is well Hun. 20 week scan will be here before you know it! :) xx

Awww great pic! My bubba waved aswell! They must like saying hi lol

Awwhh so cute,
Lovely picture, glad all went well :) x

Thanks everbody, it was so amazing i even had a few tears it just took my breath away seeing wee bubba on the screen :cloud9::love:

Woohoo!! So glad your mind is finally at rest! And best of all - your due date hasnt changed :D woop! Lovely picture :) I'm getting a 19 week scan on the 30th of November - just before you. So exciting huh! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back