14 Week Scan Pic!

LauraB

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I haven't been posting very much at all lately - it started with all-day sickness and tiredness bang on 6 weeks (which just made me want to stay off the PC and go to sleep when I wasn't working), and then with all of the recent problems on here, well, talking about my own pregnancy was sort of the last thing on my mind really :(

Well anyway, I went for my dating scan yesterday at exactly 14 weeks - everything measured fine and apparently my placenta is anterior which I've since read means that it's attached to the front instead of the back! Anyway, here's my pic:-

scanpiccy1.jpg

It's actually the 5th scan I've had so far - the first was at 5w 5d because I had a bleed that morning (they saw sac and yolk, but it was too early to see the heartbeat). The second scan was at 6w 5d (this was already booked due to my previous MC) and at that scan, we saw the heartbeat :)

The third scan was at 8w 6d because I had another bleed. Everything seemed fine, and we saw the heartbeat again. Then the fourth scan was simply because I got myself in a right old tizzy at 12w 1d because I'd managed to convince myself something had gone wrong :roll: Anyway, everything was fine again and the little bean was flipping around like a goldfish!

So, my next scan is booked for 20 weeks. Hopefully I can manage to stay away from scanning machines until then! :pray: :lol:

Sorry to hear about all the problems you've been having but Im glad everythings going well for you now! :hug:

awww lovely pic laura hun glad all ok :hug: xxx

Lovely piccie hun (i think its girl :) )
Sorry uve had such a rough time honey :hug: Hope things get better now for u :hug:

great piccy of your little bundle laura, and nice to see you in the 2nd trimester also :wave:

Great pic Laura, it's lovely to see them at so many different stages :) Glad he/she is well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back