Scan tomorrow!

Sarah7

Reaction score
Hi all,
Been away from the forum for weeks after fretting married and having a short honeymoon away but came home to my scan date which is tomorrow!
I feel really worried about it though and I was wondering if other people are feeling or have felt the same? I feel excited too but there's this part of me that is just convinced something won't be right and I keep having horrendous dreams about things going wrong lately.
Also my ticker tells me I'm in tri 2 but think I'll be staying here until I definitely know all is well!

I'm very sure not alone in your worries , Brilliant news your scans tomorrow so exciting , I'm sure it will go just swimmingly ,congratulations on your marriage I expect that kept your mind busy and why you feel you've landed with abit of a bump ( pardon the pun) . My fingers are crossed for you all the best for tomorrow ,please do report back after as I still haven't got a scan date yet .=(.

Congrats on the wedding hun!!!

I have already had two early scans but I have been incredibly anxious and nervous before both and I will feel the same before my 12 week scan.

I too had an awful dream prior to my scan last week :shock: All was perfect though!

Not long until you know all is OK!!

Look forward to seeing the piccies tomorrow

xxxxxxxx

Katey I'm sure you'll get your date soon,mine arrived when I was 12+4 and I'd had my booking appointment at 10 weeks so you'll get a date soon :) I think I probably was distracted and suddenly all I have to think about is the pregnancy and it's all got a bit scary again.
Carnat, I too had a couple of early scans one at almost 7 weeks and one at 8 weeks and everything was good, its just that horrible nagging feeling... So glad your scans have gone well :) and it's really reassuring to know that you had the nasty dream and all was well. I need to put those to the back of my mind, it's just my head being cruel!
I will post pics as soon as I can tomorrow, can't wait to show anyone who will look lol. Me and my husband (so cool saying that!) are hoping to go and buy a first item of clothing for the baby if the scan goes well. On honeymoon we already sneakily bought a really adorable painting of a mouse for the baby's room :)

i think everyone feels the same im sure i ahve with all of mine and i am this time more so 4 more sleeps to my early scan and each day that passes i get more and more nervous and scared i actualy feel sick with the thought and not morning sickness, gd luck and congrats on ur wedding xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back