Scan Tomorrow, Wish Me Luck!

poppy160

Reaction score
It's just a scan to check the fluid levels around the baby, fingers crossed they have gone up..I feel a bit more 'Round' today (unless it's just bloat :lol:) I will see the Consultant Team aswell. Do you think if the levels have gone up enough they will need to see me again? Don't get me wrong, weekly scans are awesome but I'd prefer to continue the pregnancy without them safe in the knowledge everything's okay.

aww well i hope it all goes well and you get good news
not sure on weather they will want to see you again so soon surpose it will depend on by how much the fluid has gone up :)
manda xx

Good luck honey. Better to be safe than sorry, I think they'll want to keep seeing you, perhaps just not as regularly

Good Luck im sure everything will be fine.

Thanks! It went okay, sort of! Fluid levels haven't gone up, still normal but the lowest normal possible..I think whats classed as normal is 5.9cm up to about 13.4mm and I'm 5.9 exactly. :doh: They are now talking long term, baby will need to be seen regularly in the next 4 months, low fluid can cause the lungs to stop developing properly..(I hate to say it, but i had a foreign consultant and couldn't understand what he was saying! :? ) But for now, baby has enough room to wriggle about and that's a good thing :cheer: And I will be seen next Weds for another scan/chat with the Doc :)

glad it went ok and that they're looking after you properly :hug: xxx

glad it went ok hun, normal levels is good and lets hope they increase for bubs!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back