• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

scan tommorrow (updated with pic)

paradysso

Reaction score
Well the 2 week wait is over, were going for the follow up scan tommorrow, will finally know how far i am, and when im due.

Just hope i dont have that stupid woman again, going by her dates i will be 5 week tomorrow.

Hopefully i will get a pic this time, im really nervous as deep down i worry she may of been right but i know its impossible :roll:

Good luck at your scan you will have to let us know how u get on. That would be a big jump, I hope you dont get put back too far. I have always been put back on my first scan.

Have a good time seeing baby :hug:

Best of luck Elaine.. should be more accurate this time :)

:wall: i woke up this morning and went for a pee, we leave in an hour, guess i better start drinking lots

good luck hun with the scan :hug: it will be fine make sure u lets us no how u get on all da best jade xXx

good luck fro today hun, lets us know how things go, hope u dont get uncomfortable i had 2 go for a pee twice b4 my scan lol

Well ive just got back, this lady had no idea why the last sonographer said i was only 3 weeks etc and that baby could be struggling. She said they had been using lots of agency ones at the minute.

She assured me baby is fine, good heart beat and im measuring 8 weeks, i asked for a pic and she said they dont normally as its an EPU and dont like people walking around with scan pics, but because of what the last lady said she gave me a pic and told me to smuggle it out :dance:

I feel so relived and just have to wait 4 weeks until i have a 12 week scan, and will hopefully see more.

Here is my bean (i think it looks more frog shape :rotfl: )

scan0001.jpg

Fantastic news, I bet your not so worried now. :) its not the clearest pic is it, no worries hun it'll be much clearer at 12 weeks, some scans are clearer than others.. my cousins pic was creepy you could almost make out an expression lol..

told ya she spoke doggy doo doo !

that must be simialr to my bean looks like !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back