Scan today!

Not the greatest picture, you could see loads more clearly on the scan and then she took a rubbish picture :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 25
It looks fab hun, so glad all went well.

Michelle. x

Gorgeous pic, glad it went well xxx

Wow that's an amazing pic for 9/10 weeks I didn't think it would be as clear as that xxx

Orr that's excellent! My scan at 7 weeks looked like a slug, you can clearly tell you've got a baby in there! Glad it went well! X

Glad your scan went well! :) Mine is next Friday! Eek! :) Can I ask a question? How much water did you drink before your scan? My letter just says come with a full bladder and I don't want to drink too much or too little! :oooo: :lol: xx

I drank a pint of water an hour before we left. I also drank a small bottle in the waiting room, we were supposed to be in at 10.30 and wasn't seen until 11.40 as they were running late so I was bursting lol x

Glad your scan went well! :) Mine is next Friday! Eek! :) Can I ask a question? How much water did you drink before your scan? My letter just says come with a full bladder and I don't want to drink too much or too little! :oooo: :lol: xx

I drank a pint of water an hour before we left. I also drank a small bottle in the waiting room, we were supposed to be in at 10.30 and wasn't seen until 11.40 as they were running late so I was bursting lol x

My letter came through today it says 2 pints
Ye kidding me??:shock:
Although apparently my womb is titled which means its best not to drink?!!

My letter came through today it says 2 pints
Ye kidding me??:shock:
Although apparently my womb is titled which means its best not to drink?!!

I drank two pints and was told to pee it all out as the new style machines don't need it??? I'd check, I found it hard to drink and really sore being so full :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back