Had dating scan today!

AgentM

Reaction score
I thought I was 13 weeks +, but I'm only 10+3 weeks today!

Everything is good though and it means that I get to see flump again in a couple of weeks, as I have to go back for my nuchal fold scan! :dance:

:yay: I'm soo pleased everything was good with flump.
I'm guessing there wasn't a flump 2? xx

:yay: I'm soo pleased everything was good with flump.
I'm guessing there wasn't a flump 2? xx

Just the one flump, thank goodness! Tbh, after all the hoo ha about loosing the heartbeat last night, I'd totally forgotten about that! :rofl:

Great news chick. Wow, how come you were out by 3 weeks? Amazing lol. And you get to see flump againin 2 weeks woo hoo....bonus!

Great news chick. Wow, how come you were out by 3 weeks? Amazing lol. And you get to see flump againin 2 weeks woo hoo....bonus!

Because I was on a new pill (as in brand new to the market!) and you continually take them. I had periods all over the place - 2 one month, then nothing the next. I had no idea when my last bleed was - it was a totally rough guess. And I could of ovulated at any point! So we had towork out the furthest I could possibly be, in order to not miss the window for the nuchal fold test

Phew - bet you wish you hadn't asked now! ! ;-)

Great news! And you get another go soon too!

Because I was on a new pill (as in brand new to the market!) and you continually take them. I had periods all over the place - 2 one month, then nothing the next. I had no idea when my last bleed was - it was a totally rough guess. And I could of ovulated at any point! So we had towork out the furthest I could possibly be, in order to not miss the window for the nuchal fold test

Did u do a CB digi that showed less time than u thought since conception? X

Did u do a CB digi that showed less time than u thought since conception? X

No - don't trust them, just thought I'd stick to the scan instead!

Aaaah I see. I'm pondering how accurate they actually are....... X

Aaaah I see. I'm pondering how accurate they actually are....... X
I did one when I was about 2 and a bit weeks from conception and the test told me 3+ weeks. Go figure

AgentM, congrats! And you get to see your little one again soon!

Last edited:
I'm gonna start a new debate thread on them......

Oooh exciting my darlin!!! Least you have a proper date now bless you! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back