• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan today!

rachcraig

Reaction score
Hi everyone, had my first scan this morning. It was amazing, seen the wee baba wriggling about! I'm 9 weeks.

Hope this reassures anyone that's had spotting, I had quite a bit at the start and around 6 weeks. The midwife said everything was perfect today. So excited! :lol: xxx

Wow - must be sooo exciting! Cant wait for my scan on Thursday - I'm sooo nervous!

All the best for it :) You'll be fine! I was a nervous wreck also but the midwife was lovely and found the baby straight away. Keep us updated! xx

My DH has no idea how I feel. I think he thinks everything will just be fine but its left to us to worry about problems, no baby, not growing, downes, twins, triplets, quads LOL now I know I'm being silly ha ha. My last pregnancy my DH was out of the country so I think I went on my own!! NO way would I do that now. I actually had my appointment for Thursday last week and put it back a week just so he could be with me. I think I would crumple if there was something wrong and then how the hell would I drive home? Anyway, I have to be positive and know that everything will be perfect, just like last time!

Aww glad you had a lovely scan hun :hugs: I can't wait for mine but don't even know when that'll be yet!
Must have been so lovely to see baby :love:

Tracey not long til yours now! What time is it at?xxx

So glad everything went well. I can't wait for my 12 week scan!

Aww you must be dead excited, I think you get a much clearer pic at 12 weeks. Mine was a bit fuzzy today but still so exciting all the same! Hope it all goes well for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back