• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan today!

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I had the scan today, it was marvellous and all is growing and doing well!

My OH was watching the screen when the sonographer was doing her checklist and I saw him do a great big grin. When we left, I said well then, you reckon a boy or girl? He is certain that he saw a WILLY but I didnt see anything as I was laying down. His mum also said she saw it..

So, Im still in camp yellow and looking forward to finding out at the birth as I dont believe he or MIL knew what they were looking at!

The sonographer also commented on me being tall and slim - what a beaut! Also she gave me three different pics when I said I would only have one - nice lady! :)

I am pleased with myself for not asking about the sex so 10 points to me!

how lovely glad all was well like you i really want a surprise this time found out with both what with it being the last i think it will be nice!!!
you deserve a medal for not asking!!! look forward to seeing a pic xx

so proud of u for not finding out!. its so much more exciting! glad it went well. xx

:yay: so glad your little one is doing well!!! To be fair your OH/MIL couldve been looking at the umbilical cord!! So impressed that you didnt ask! Woud be nice for you to have a boy, you'd have one of each :)

You showed fab restraint there Helen!! :yay: I caved at my 20 wk scan :blush:

Glad it all went well for you! Cant believe how far gone you are!! xx

glad it went well hun! and for what its worth, i was convinced i kept seeing balls at ella's 20 week scan! everything looked like them to me!!

Glad it went well hunny! Good restraint on your part! x Its hard enough to see things when you know for definate what you're looking at never mind anything else!!!!

Glad everything went well at the scan!! :)

At my 20 week scan i was convinced i was having a boy until i asked the sonographer to tell me the sex. She later said what i had seen was the umbilical cord :blush: xx

Thanks everyone! Princess I tried to thank you but it disappeared!

I dont mind if I have another girl, it would be nice for Rosie to have a sister. I also dont mind having a boy either though - its all so exciting! :)

wahoo well done in not asking although i wouldnt of asked OH and MIL what they thought they'd seen because it might make you wonder alot more ;) lol.
Glad all is well with the baby :D xx

Im not wondering - because we didnt ask for the sex I know that its totally uncertain, IMO opinion my OH hasnt got a clue what he saw. I still feel the same as before and am not giving myself the grief as I am so looking forward to finding out at the birth! :)

great news hun, so much nicer as a surprise i think, im also team yellow!! xxxx

Yeah for not finding out - glad everything with babe is looking good, nice to hit that half way point too x

or green? lol. I wasnt even tempted to find out, Cant wait for the moment I give birth for me and hubby to find out if we have a little girl or boy. It will be amazing x

Congratulations! I also had my 20 week scan today and it was good too. We didn't have your willpower though and were desperate to find out!!! It's a boy, which is cool but took some getting used to as everyone was convinced (myself included!!!) that it was a girl! OH is really chuffed. We spent the rest of the day in baby shops looking at prams/cots/carriers etc etc - talk about mind-blowing!!! Is nice to know everything's looking normal though. XXX

Congrats Ickle!! Its very relieving to get that anomaly scan out of the way and to see that everything is ok :)

or green? lol. I wasnt even tempted to find out, Cant wait for the moment I give birth for me and hubby to find out if we have a little girl or boy. It will be amazing x

tell me about it its ssooo much more exciting. diod u watch one born everym minute?? the midwife said she loves births so much more when its a suprise. which made me so glad that we didnt find out.
is it ur first erin?
i think its nice for the man 2 have the job of ringing every1 to say ITS A BOY or ITS A GIRL!!! least it gives them some more involvement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back