• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

scan today and pics

MrsH_

Reaction score
found out today i am having a boy! sonographer said theres no doubt about it
so i am having little baby bobby and i am so excited
everything looked fine but i had to go for a walk and eat a chocolate bar because he wouldnt let her take a good pic for ages.. she was really lovely and patient

cant wait to start buying blue stuff!

she also said my placenta is at the front
so maybe this is why i cant actually feel him moving? i dont know

im gonna go out for dinner and celebrate after having a nap!

2u77n7m.jpg

mw6zjc.jpg

10cn8qs.jpg

Congratulations on team blue : )
Lovely pics hun so happy for you x

Lovely pics!! Congrats on team blue!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

:yay: Congratulations on team blue hun!! :D Great pics!

Yeah if your placenta is at the front (anterior) then this could cushion any moments. I had this with DD and didn't feel any movements til between 22 and 23 weeks x x

I also have an anterior placenta and no movements yet x

Yay , what lovely pictures very happy for you. xx

aww your wee man looks like he is doing yoga in those pics!! v. cute.. Glad it it all went well. x

Glad all is well! Dont buy too much blue, LO could always suprise you! x

Congrats on team blue :) Lovely pics of lil one, bit of a gymnast too! x

Yay! Welcome to team blue! :D :yay:

I too have an anterior placenta (at the front), and didn't feel any movement at all until around 22 weeks..
Hope you feel your LO moving around soon!

xx

Hi Hon

I am having a little girl and have an anterior placenta like you, I am currently 22w2d. I didn't feel movements until 21 weeks but oh my now I feel them! I am sure they will come super soon hon x

Congratulations on team blue. Lovely clear pics of your baby boy! Hope you're well :);x

Hi Hon

I am having a little girl and have an anterior placenta like you, I am currently 22w2d. I didn't feel movements until 21 weeks but oh my now I feel them! I am sure they will come super soon hon x

i am the same i didnt feel anything really till this week now bubs is kicking all the time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back