Scan Today......8 hours to go!

teampc

Reaction score
I have my 20 week scan this afternoon, Im in work till about 2 then hubby is going to pick me up to drive over to Bath for the scan at 4 (will probably go for a nice walk before hand)

Im very excited, have been counting down the sleeps till today.

Hubbys mum invited herself to the scan, so she got told no lol but we will be having dinner after with my parents and his parents so they can find out at the same time......although secretly I wanted to tell my mum first lol

anyway, just gotta get through the next few hours of work, and hope little one cooperates when we get to the scan so we can stop saying 'it' all the time

:hugs: best of luck , enjoy it ! Hope baby behaves xxxxx

good luck for this afternoon, hope baby is in the mood to play ball and let you see everything you need to and want to :) x

well its an hour and a half closer already...maybe it wont take so long to get through the day as I thought lol

Good luck today!!! I know exactly how you're feeling. I have mine tomorrow morning. Cant wait but starting to get a little nervous now.

Enjoy it Hun not long til you finish work to go now! x

40 minutes till end of work :)

2 hours 40 minutes until scan :)

starting to worry baby wont cooperate now tho lol

I'm sure baby will behave for you Hun xx

Argh, well lo was completely the wrong way, so I had to go for a walk and try again, but still no good lol so have to go back in a few weeks, they got most.measurements But not all lol

I asked about sex and she said it looks' like a boy but best to check next time lol

I reckon its cus I wss looking forward to it to much :)

Naughty naughty bubs!!!!!!! Well at least you get to do it all a second time. Good luck for your next scan & here's hoping they behave next time & you get team blue or pink confirmed for definite x

Sunnyb xxx

Awww naughty baby, glad everything was ok with the checks so far though that's the most important thing xx

oh naughty baby same as me. maybe it is a boy. mine is a boy and i had to go bk a week later.

men eh. lol. glad everything else was good though. xxx

Oh no, naughty baby! You must be a bit annoyed (as well as pleased all is ok of course) but at least you get another scan to look forward to :)

im annoyed that baby is already being naughty before its even here lol Im tempted to say it must be a boy as its already taking after its dad :)

Feel lucky to be getting an extra scan tho, looking forward to seeing little one again, just hoping next time its feeling a bit more cooperative :)

The only thing they couldnt measure properly was the heart so thats what we have to go back for, she said it looks fine and was beating strong but she needed to see it from another angle or something like that. Also she couldnt get a good view of the face which she said they like to check.

On the bright side she gave me a free pic lol Its not very clear but its nice to have something

Awww hun sounds like you are going to have yoru handsful with this little one!! xx

best of luck with the next scan lol must be a boy haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back