Went to the 4d scan today

knopk@

Reaction score
So the latest news is that we are on holiday in Derbyshire(our Turkey holiday had to be cancelled). My parents in law were supposed to go instead and were were planning to stay in their house but my OH's grandma passed away so they couldnt go and all of us in the same house now.
We had 4d scan booked for today so invited them to come along and it was really nice. I was really looking forward to seeing my boy but though it might be slightly early but he is already quite chubby, going to be a big boy i think. He did show us his face, was sucking his thumb and looked really comfy in there. The kicks are getting stronger and stronger nd even the sonographer commented that they are pretty strong for 26 weeks. :lol:
We now have photos and dvd, but i dont hauv a scanner here so will have to try and upload later.
I am so glad we have decided to go for the scan, it us amazing to see what he was up to. And we did get another confirmation that he is defo a boy:)

After that we went into dcfc shop and bought cutest sleepsuit, hat and boots an a blanket.
I really needed positive emotion after hard week(work was so much stress i ended up crying)

Awww how lovely. And glad it made up for a crappy week at work. xx

That's great! Can't wait to have a 4d scan, got to wait another 7 weeks though! Do you recon its possible to stay team yellow or was it obvious your having a boy?

That's lovely! Sorry to hear work is stressing you out. I cried on Friday too, I've had enough with having to justify myself all the time, I work with a load of chauvanists whose wives don't work so they don't understand that you can't physically do 5 things at once. Can't wait till my 2 week holiday in July!

Thanks, ladies. Binzy, sorry to hear you have stress at work, i think our raging hormones are not helping either. It just feels like whatever i do is never good enough even though i stay late etc.
Sarah, you will definitely be able to stay team yellow, they are concentrating mostly on the face, we did ask to double check although we knew anyway. But its amazing, i have watched the dvd yesterday and i can actually see him blink although he is only 26 weeks. It was funny watching him grimace - he was smiling, frowning, we could see facial impressions change.

"Thanks, ladies. Binzy, sorry to hear you have stress at work, i think our raging hormones are not helping either. It just feels like whatever i do is never good enough even though i stay late etc."

This is exactly how I feel, despite the fact that my colleague goes sick once every 2 weeks and I always end up covering her work, it's me who gets the constant 'have you done it yet' phone calls. So annoying. I guess you can watch the dvd on playback when you're feeling down :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back