Scan pictures - cost?

The hospital that im getting my scan done at cost £4 Each! :eek: Last uear they were £3 each :/ if i remember correctly lol, I Just get a few and then those who want pictures ill just print them off and laminate them or something :)

Just get 1 or 2 scan pics, then you should be able to photocopy them at your local library, probably your best bet or it could work out pricey! xx

Last edited:
I havent paid for any of my early ones and didnt pay for my 12 week ones last time but because im going to the main scan department for my nuchal scan, i know ill have to pay. With Adam they were only £1 per photo but that was nearly 3 years ago so im sure they have gone up. But im back to the antenatal clinic for my 20 week one so I wont have to pay for any then. Everywhere is different, i think the emailing idea is a great idea :) x x

Reckon I'll have to pay then as mine's a nuchal scan so it's in the the main place rather than the EPU which we visited last time. (Didn't even think to ask for a picture at the last scan we were just so overwhelmed all was okay!)

Just get 1 or 2 scan pics, then you should be able to photocopy them at your local library, probably your best bet or it could work out pricey! xx

That's a good idea hon we have a photocopier at work I could use :) x x

They don't charge at my hospital either, but there is a little poster asking for donations x There were only 75 babies born there last year so I don't think it's very busy x

I got 4 free pics from my 12 week scan x OH donated £4 though x

Just had my 12 week and nuchal scan combined, we got given 3 photos all different, didn't have to pay for them. We've scanned them in already and are going to give a print out of one to inlaws tomorrow when we tell them. One thing I know is do not laminate whatever you do, as they paper they are made on will melt. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back