Scan pic

Kirsty.Y.84

Reaction score
I know my scan was last week, but only just figured out how to upload pics! Thought I would upload one, unfortunately they didn't get very good pics, but here is my favourite one :)
Scan.jpg

beautiful pic and good choice of hospital so i hear, sorry its on the pic x

Ah thanks :) I wanted a pic where baby looked all 'glowing' like your but they said there was a shadow as my bladder was too full!
Are you from Kent then? To be honest, Medway is our local hospital, only a 10 min drive away, but they have a lovely new birthing centre there which I have heard good things about x

its a lovely picture hun I had some crap ones from my 12 week scan last time with leo. I thik its because their so rushed x I even had some rubbish ones at 20 weeks :( x

Its mainly just head after the 12 week one lol as baby is so big x

Last edited:
ah that's a shame, i was hoping for better pics at the 20 week scan. I suppose the only thing that matters is that we saw the baby on the screen. We will prob have a 3d scan when we're at around 26 weeks so obviously those pics will be better :) x

all mine were like that, i thought it might have been the machine because i was having the screen done aswell,
I am from kent, work at medway but willl be having bambino are darent valley as its only 10 mins from where i live.
The new birthing centre is amazing, so many good reports and also so many people from all over wanting to have theirs there, I would love to but thought more practical to have it up near home xxx

Oh my mum works at Medway hospital :)
I'm just hoping the birthing centre isn't too busy, it sounds lovely! I am hoping to go and have a look at it in the new year. xx

Heres a jised of mine with Leo.

12 week, 12 weeks.jpg also another 12 week picture 12 week other.jpg

20 week + 6 days scan, scan0002 (2).jpg

23 week + 6 days scan , 23 weeks.jpg

28 week + 6 days scan, 28 + 6.jpg

im sure they will cater for all the people plus its your local hospital so you should be a priority x

Aw crackin pic hun!! Congrats!! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Aw lovely pic! You can see his/her little face! :) cute lil nose lol x

Ah yes misscrazycookie, see what you mean about the 20 week scan not being as good x x

I'm having Pip at the new birthing centre at Medway :D where in Medway r u? xx

Oo you'll have to let me know what it's like Larlybelle :) we're in Rainham, just by splashes swimming pool! I see you're in gillingham! I used to live in gillingham, my parents still do :) x x

I live 2 mins down the road from gillingham high street!!

Will be following u round on pf now :D lol! Not long till tri 2 for u!!

My mum and dad live on Balmoral, that's where I grew up, so not far from high street! Tri 2 officially starts tomorrow, it's gone really quick, can't believe I've made it this far!
I bet you're getting excited now! It will fly, once Christmas is over! x x

It's bloody scary honestly! Lol! I live off Richmond road :D

And pip will be here before u even start tri 3 which is even scarier! Lol!!!

Just looked at ur profile and we r the same age too!!

Is this ur first bubba? Pip is my first :yay:

Congratulations, what a lovely picture!

That's really interesting what you said about your bladder casting a shadow. My letter for my scan advises a full bladder isn't necessary!

Babyelmo-my scan letter advised that a full bladder wasn't necessary too, so I wouldn't drink any more than you normally would :)

Larlybelle, yes it is scary that we live so close and are the same age (although I'll be 27 next week!) it's our first baby too :) have you got everything ready for Pip's arrival? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back