Scan Pic 18+2 + Midwife appt

Em91

Reaction score
Had a scan to check for a cyst when i was in hospital over the weekend, but sonographer showed me baby and gave me a pic at the same time :) Feel very lucky in a way because thats the 4th time we've seen baby and get to see LO again on the 19th for 20 week scan, shame the reason i've had so many is because of the problems but either way it's still lovely to see baby change from the tiny blob we saw at 6+4, then 12 weeks, 15 weeks to now at 18 weeks!! :)

Think he looks like he's starting to run out of room, especially since he's upside down with his knees bent XD (i say he i don't know the sex and not planning to find out we've just taken to calling LO he)

Also had a MW appt today and got given calcium & vitamin D tablets as well as Omega three. She said everyone is given them around 20 weeks, another thing i didn't know, anyone else taking them? Next appointment is at 22 weeks :) x

Attachments

• 18 + 2 edit.jpg
    18 + 2 edit.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Awww how cute :) Are you or OH tall? Baby looks like they will be long xx

Nope im 5"4 and OH is 5"6.. But we thought LO looks long! x

my dad just said this pic is really unclear :(!

Last edited:
Tell him to go to Specsavers!!! Don't be upset hon, my mum said my baby looked like a monkey :shock: I could have got really angry with her but I just laughed - They don't mean to be insensitive, I hope not anyway!! xx

I was just going to say what a fab scan pic wow you can even make out the face X

Fab pic hun, can't believe your dad couldn't make anything out, he's just being a typical bloke lol

We don't get given any vitamins here, keep meaning to buy some coz keep getting ill but never get round to it. Wish they gave them to us too !!

lovely scan pic, glad everything's going ok with baby despite ur problems! It's lovely seeing ur baby grow!
I havent been given any tablets to take, and havent heard anything about it before. I know its important to take vit D and stuff tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back