Scan on Monday

bulb

Reaction score
Hey,

Im new on here and just thought I'd say hi. :wave:

Im currently 6.6 weeks, and have my first early scan on Monday which Im so nervous about!! I had a m/c about 3 years ago at 6.4, so I feel much better that I have made it past that stage (all be it only by a couple of days). Just taking each day as it comes, and cant wait for Christmas (not for the presents, but to hit 12wks!!).

I also have my 1st midwife appointment next thursday, she sounds really nice on the phone, so Im looking forward to that!!

Sorry to be completely off topic, but I can only seem to get my ticker in my avatar, can someone please tell me how to do it?? Your all so clever!

Rach x

Hi and welcome and congrats on your pregnacy :)

Re your ticker, go into your profile and paste the blurb into the 'Signature' bit and take it out of your avatar space. It should show up fine then :)

Hi Bulb,

Congratulations, and glad to hear you've made it past the stage that you m/c last time. I m/c at 6 wks 1 day last time and am now 7 weeks 3 days and am feeling much better, although still worrying a bit!!

It took me a while to work out the ticker too!

Thanks guys, its so nice to talk to people who know what your thinking and how your feeling!! My OH been great the past couple of weeks, but he doesn't properly understand.

Im gonna try this ticker thing again!!

Yippee it finally worked, thats been bugging me for days!!!

Welcome to the site hun, good luck with your scan ...... and congratulations on your pregnancy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back