I have my scan on Monday so excited!

Springbaby4me

Reaction score
Morning girls

Well as the title says i have my scan on Monday whoohoo :cheer: so excited but a little nervous too. This week has dragged a bit to be honest waiting for the weekend to get here but now I have told boss that I will work from home monday it means I am having the day off to have my scan.

Wish me luck girlies! I will try and log on Monday afternoon and let you all know how I got on.

You better had lady. Mand224 has her scan on Saturday and you have yours Monday and me and mand224 have ours on Tuesday. How exciting. Good luck girls I'll be thinking about all of you XXXX

oooh good luck to all the other girlies next week loads of good scan pictures to be uploaded!

I too have my first scan on Monday at 1.30pm. By rights I should be in 2nd tri but I thought I'd hang on for scan just in case. I've had this irrational anxiety this week that I will go, they will have a look and say "What baby?!!!! You're not pregnant!!!" :shock: :? :(

OH says, well you've not had a period since June, you had a bfp, your bazookas are huge, you've been feelin' sick and your hormones are making you bossy and moody ( :rotfl: I was like this anyway!)

I know it's silly, but after Monday I will really feel pregnant, I think. Good luck to you too. :hug:

Good luck for Monday. I've got mine on Wednesday and I'm getting really nervous, worried and excited now. I get emotional just thinking about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back