Scan on monday and feeling really anxious

satch

Reaction score
I have my NHS scan on Monday - it will be 11 weeks. I'm really anxious because I'm fearing there'll be something wrong. I don't know why I've got these thoughts, but I suppose its just human nature to worry.

The tenderness in my boobies went about a week ago and last night I had diarohea (sp?) and today my stomach is much more squishy...wierd. I'm still feeling nauseous and my boobs are still big and veiny (urgh).

We saw a heartbeat at almost 7 weeks so I know there's been something there and it was in the right place, but I'm just so worried....:?

Try not to worry hun! :hug: Everything will be just fine!
I know its hard not to worry! I have been doing that myself!
I felt LO wiggle then nothing for days and thought something had happened!
Its just natural to worry! :hug:

most of us have had these fears, try not to worry you will be back before you know it all smiles :hug:

good luck for your scan, im sure all will be fine :hug: :hug:

good luck for your scan hun im sure it will be fab :D :hug: xxxxxxx

I know exactly how you feel :hug:

My 1st scan is next Friday and I'm also panicking.
I woke up this morning crying my eyes out. :( I was convinced that there was nothing there anymore.
But like you, I have no reason to think that and the few symptoms I had have almost disappeared (which is to be expected anyway).

I'm sure neither of us has reason to worry but it's normal to feel like this.

I feel like I'm being kept in the dark, like I don' know what's going on in my belly. But then, how could I?
All I know is, after this 1st scan I think I'll go for a couple of private ones before the next NHS one, just to keep an eye.

Good luck on Monday. I'm sure it will be fine! :hug:

Thanks for the messages.

I wonder if I hadn't read so much I would be just getting excited about it being a dating scan and nothing more.

I have my scan on Monday too, it's my first one so I'm really nervous that something will be wrong. It's completely normal to worry!

Good luck, what time's your scan?

Good luck Satch and maybebaby for your scans on Monday. Hopefully you'll have some lovely pics to show us all x

maybebaby said:
I have my scan on Monday too, it's my first one so I'm really nervous that something will be wrong. It's completely normal to worry!

Good luck, what time's your scan?

Good luck for tomorrow :hug: :hug:
I'm in at 11.15 am

good luck today satch hun hope all goes well xxxxxxxxxxx

good luck with your scan satch, I'm sure everything will be fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back