Scan on Friday...what do you think I'm having?

i've said girl just because of the sickness and you have only put on bump weight as in my experience :? boys tend to put on weight everywhere :wall: and also the sweet craving... sod it its just a guess and i am saying girl!! :lol: can't wait to find out - good luck :cheer:

I say boy, but I wanted choc all the time with DD so I'm not too sure now :lol:

I've chosen boy as your symptoms sound very similar to mine...can't get enough of chocolate and protein :)

I say girl as I was craving anything dairy with Arianna and loads of sickness and tired!

i say its twins (one was hiding at ur first scan) and its a boy and a girl :rotfl: :rotfl:

seriously i think girl,

Im going to say girl, mainly because you dont have one yet and a friend of mine had two boys and had a girl third time.

Have you felt different? I found i felt differnt when carrying my girl :D

Oooh looks like girl is winning, I can't wait to find out tomorrow :D

I think a Girl Urchin. Good luck tomorrow, be thinking of you. Cant wait to hear xx

I've said girl, the chances are higher now you have 2 boys, and the scan pic in your signature looks like a girl - kind of delicate and feminine :)

kazlin said:
I've chosen boy as your symptoms sound very similar to mine...can't get enough of chocolate and protein :)

Ooo i was like that with my DD - i craved chicken from KFC

HappyAlice said:
kazlin said:

Ooo i was like that with my DD - i craved chicken from KFC

Snap! :wink:

have already voted but just wanted to say good luck for tomorrow :cheer:

I think Girl, oooo im well excited - hope all goes well for tomoz. Let us all know ASAP :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back