scan next week!!! excited??? oh yes!!!

minxies

Reaction score
Wahoo its my scan next week! Tues the 1st at 3.05pm. God its come around quick now! Hurry up time I can't wait anymore I wanna see my baby!! Xxx

Really excited for you! Has your sickness eased up yet? xx

10 sleeps hun. I'm gettin excited aswell now xx

Yes the sickness has! Thank goodness! I am feeling soo much better I was so scared I'd be unlucky and have it all the way thru but ifingers crossed its going for good :)!

Woo yeah 10 more sleeps! Sucks its in the afternoon I'm not gunna know what to do with myself! Lol! Whens yours steffy?you"ve prob already said but I have such bad babybrain atm my heads like mush xx

yay! bet you cant wait! i've still got at least another 6 weeks! xx

Yay!! Mine is the 3rd, so not long after yrs. 11 weeks tomorrow - can't quite believe it!

I've got my midwife appt on tues (25th). I think this is rather late, but mw didn't seem worried, and I'm looking at it like "mw this week, scan next week!"

Roll on the next 10 days...

Mine is at 11.10, have taken the day off work as I'm sure I won't sleep on the monday night xx

Aw wish mine was early! Aw crackers that's a good way to look at it! I keep getting pins and needels feelings scattered across my tummy feels strange anyone else get that?

Kirsty here's hoping you have an easy and quick 6 weeks xx

minxies can't believe u have ur scan in 10 days! where has the time gone! I hope the time flies for me too. best of luck hun xx

Best of luck hun, looking forward to seeing the scan pic xxx

Minxies I'm so glad I've sneaked back in this tri! Good luck for your scan hun! I'll be stalking for photos xxx

I've got mine tomorrow hun, we can compare scans!! xx

Awww bet you cant wait :) iv got mine in 17 days, iv already had 3 but the next one peanut will be so much bigger i cant wait xxx

Thank you everyone I'm so excited I know this week is gunna drag! Aw I know seems not that long ago I found out at 3 weeks thinking omy I have over 2 months to wait for my scan! Lol! Even worse is ill be nearly 13 weeks! Talk about making me wait! Lol! I'm nervous but feeling good!

Oo steph good luck for today! I can't wait to see your pics :) xxx

Last week dragged for me too hun, I wish I could tell you that it'll go quick. I bet my day tomorrow will be the longest day ever (I finish at 2:15 to go for scan).

Good news though, apparently the 2nd tri goes pretty quick...thats what a few of my friends have said to me anyway xx

def wont be able to sleep tonight lol! i just cant wait, i have been worried since day one, and as soon as i see the baby on the scan i think a weight will be lifted off my shoulders!! I have never worried so much in all my life!!! xxx

I know the feeling, I've read so many stories of bad news at the 12 week scan, it doesn't help matters. I'm sure we'll be ok though, only 29 more hours and we'll know - not that I'm counting.... Are you gonna post a pic of your scan?

yeah, i have to tell myself to stop googling!! it makes me worry even more!! Its terrible!! and then i break down and cry as I think it could happen to me!

yeah i def will, will you be? What time is your scan? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back