Scan next week a little bit nervous!

scandicmum85

Reaction score
I have not been on here for a bit, been busy and also ive been down abit, my midwife says its a mild depression and due to hormones, Im getting much better now and its starting to sink in to me that Im really pregnant and Im so looking forward to have the baby... But been a little worried, all the stress i put myself through etc, what impact could it had on the baby.. Going to have scan next week when im 13 weeks, and Ive not felt pregnant the last two-three weeks (Apart from mood) Im not showing much either.. Not tired etc. Really hope everythings fine with the baby , and I feel so bad for been in so bad state :( Read stress is really really bad for the baby....

So nervous!! Had a scan week 7 we saw the heartbeat......

I'm sure it will be fine! I know that's just what were supposed to think, but it's easier said than done.

I've felt exactly the same hun!

I feel like I've lost symptons too, but were approaching tri 2 so it's a fd sign I reckon!

Good luck hun!

When's the scan? Xxx

Hi there, I am in the same boat, haven't had the symptoms and worried sick, I try to calm down but it's hard. There is very little we can do unfortunately, let's just hope for the best. Good luck to you, when is your scan?

Thanks, I think Im starting to feel the baby moving, know its early but im 100% sure... Its not my first pregnancy... At nighttime I feel something moving inside me when I sit a specific way.. Scan is 15th of March..
Midwife said its perfectly normal for symptoms to go away around this time, tried to find the heartbeat on the doppler, wasnt sure if we heard it or not :) When are you having scans ? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back