Early scan tomorrow.. nervous :(

elisesmum

Reaction score
All i can think is that my baby isnt there at my last scan two weeks ago baby wasnt there and i was a week behind on dates and all i can think is that baby didnt grow, not going to get much sleep tonight :( i am a little bit excited because if i see a heartbeat i will be over the moon and might actually feel abit more pregnant rather than just feeling like im just been ill 24/7 lol sorry for such a boring post but my partner doesnt get why im so worried about it xx

Im sure it will be ok especially if they put you back a week it must have been too early to see anything, try to stay positive hunni xxx

Good luck for tomorrow, positive thoughts x

Thanks spinneygirl, they said to me if i went the next day i probably would of seen baby but i still cant help but worry lol xx

Thanks twinkles im trying to say positive because i know its not good for baby if im stressing xx

Thank you loula and tweetyfoo, im sure everythings fine me just me being a worry wart lol xx

Good luck hun :) hope all goes well tomorrow x x

good luck for tomorrow, i'm sure everything will be fine, its quite normal to worry :) xx

It's so scary isn't it Hun, not too long now! :)

Good luck!

Xx

Thank vixxie and deedee xx

i cant believe how nerve racking a scan can be maybe baby, was never like this with my first, not long til you get to see your bean good luck cant wait to see pics xx

Goodluck Elise, I know how you are feeling but it is more likely that everything will be fine than not.....
Having an early scan was a great relief for me, though I am still a bit anxious about my scan next thursday!!
Let us know how you get on xxx

Good luck sweetie, sending you lots of positive thoughts! let us know how you get on! X

Good luck :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hey hun, I'm with you...also have scan tomorrow and done nothing but keep breaking dwn in tears for past 2 days. I wish you all the luck in the world xx

Thank you so much eveyone at the moment my mind and body is being taken over by extreme morning sickness so its taking mind off tje scan and in a way makes me feel better as it makes me feel pregnant lol xx

mrs v what time is your scan, good luck xx

Thank you so much eveyone at the moment my mind and body is being taken over by extreme morning sickness so its taking mind off tje scan and in a way makes me feel better as it makes me feel pregnant lol xx

mrs v what time is your scan, good luck xx

5:30pm hun, and feel that all symptoms have disappeared over night :-(

Good luck for tomorrow; understandable to worry but try and think positive :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back