Scan tomorrow

kelsey

Reaction score
I've got my scan tomorrow at 9.30. It's to check to see if the little sod is still breech. Tbh I don't think she's breech anymore. I hope not anyway, I don't wanna have the baby turned or a c-section.

Ooh also I'm having my bloods taken after the scan, - apparently they've changed it here and you no longer have them @ 28 weeks, it's 34 weeks now.

good luck honey, hope she's turned. Mine turned at the weekend, at more than 39 weeks so if she hasn't don't despair, there's time yet.

xxx

Good Luck Hun, Hope The Little 'Un Has Turned For You,Fingers Crossed! :D xxx

Thanks you lot. Being my 4th she's prob got plenty of room to trampline around in there :D

Carly, I see you're being an owl again. Still having trouble sleeping?

good luck nikki, bloods for me is still 28 weeks. are you with singelton or withybush? hope baby has turned.. xx

kelsey said:
Thanks you lot. Being my 4th she's prob got plenty of room to trampline around in there :D

Carly, I see you're being an owl again. Still having trouble sleeping?

Yep :( Heartburn & Restless Legs Lol.. Ended Up Falling To Sleep At 9am In The End :| Violin Please...

Fingers Still Crossed For You :) xx

Well I was there for 3 hours most of which was in ANC - they take ages. Baby is now head down :cheer: so I asked the sonographer what I could do to keep her there and she said absolutely nothing, she'll turn if she wants to. So whats the point of having the scan in that case? :wall:

BUT now baby hasn't grown as much as she should have so I have to have another scan in 2 weeks to check the growth again. Honestly do they actually know what they're doing - there's always something.

Lisa I'm in WWGH in Carmarthen.

Great News About Babys Position :) Sorry To Hear You Had a Crappy Day Tho & Im Sure Everythings Just Fine With The Babys Size, Shes Just Being Considerate & Saving You From Stretch Marks & Rapid Weight Gain :lol: Good Luck For The Next Scan Anyways :hug: xxx

Glad she's up the right way!!! I totally understand about the scans, I'm being scanned a lot because of my high fluid levels, on consultants scanner it's been 10.1 and 10.4 cms, in anc it was 6.5cm and the next day on the ward it was 8cm! I think it depends on the machine and the accuracy of the person taking the measurement. :think:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back