Scan for a Heart Beat Monday

Oh hun I am so sorry. Take care of yourself and have a glass of wine for me. xxxx

Thanks to everyone for your kind words. It really is gutting and I hope with all my heart non of you have to go through this. We will get through it and I guess what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I'm having a drink with my best friend and husband and I'm glad I've got such fantastic friends and family. Again thanks for all your support. Xxx

Oh Jem I'm so sorry to read this. I hope you're ok darling x

So sorry to read this jem :hugs: I agree it is something no one should have to go through. If u ever want to chat to other, including myself, who have gone through it even to just rant we are all in coping with mc section. We all help each other through and I couldn't have done without them xxx

so sorry this has happened Jem - take some you time while this is all going on - and so glad you have a strong base of family and friends for support X

Aww Jem, I am just as gutted as you are as I fear the very same is likely to happen for me :-( I know there are no words to make you feel better and how horrible it is to have your dream taken away from you :-( Have you at least been given some guidance on what has been the problem with the pregnancy?

Like I said, I am due for a scan on Friday to asses the 'viability' of my pregnancy which has also been anything but normal from the get go!

Sending you lots of:hugs:

Thinking of you in this difficult time!!!! xxx

I'm so sorry sweetie, this happened to me on 25th Aug went for my 12 week scan which showed baby had no heartbeat and had a ERPC on 2nd Sept.
If you need a chat you can pm anytime.
Take care of yourself xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back