Scan for a Heart Beat Monday

Jem1

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Im off for a scan at the EPU Monday to find a heat beat for my baby. I went last week and they measured baby at 6mm putting me roughly at 6 weeks which would be about right from ovulation, prior to my last appointment my baby was no where to be found so when i went a week last Monday they said they had to see the baby and there it was a week later so im hoping the same thing happens on Monday! Just wondering if anyone has been through a similar thing as my pregnancy hasnt been "normal" since finding out!

Thanks! :)

I had one at 6 weeks and there was no hb but 10 days later is was there quite happy so good luck hope its all ok. xx

Hi hun, i had one at 5 weeks just saw sack n yolk, had one 5 days later, we saw baby and hb. Good luck xx

I had scan at 6 weeks & empty sac, had scan 2 days later because of holidays in Portugal & 2 m/c's last year & tiny embryo! Had scan at 9 weeks last week & everything perfect! Amazing the difference even a week can make!

Best of luck xx

Thanks to you all, its just a little worrying as they said they need to see one and my midwife doesnt want to know until there is one which i can understand. It just makes me nervous because people think im 9 weeks and it should be there but when i explain that technically im on 6+ some dont seem convinced and probs think im kidding myself. Ay i dont know...

Thanks its much appreciated reassurance!
xxx

Thank you to you all. Its a 9.30 so at least i wont be waiting around all day!
xxx

I'm at work tomorrow so won't be able to log on to check until I get home! I'll be thinking about you though x

Thanks! I'll def give an update tomorrow as im on a training course with work from Tues till Fri so wont have access to open internet i dont think.
xxx

Best of luck with finding the heartbeat! Fingers crossed for you!!!! xxxx Can't wait for the update!!! :)

Best of luck with finding the heartbeat! Fingers crossed for you!!!! xxxx Can't wait for the update!!! :)

Thanks, im def nervous. I nearly balled my eyes out when i saw the baby so never mind if i see a HB as my midwife seems to of written my pregnancy off but baby proved her wrong by showing up last week so hope it does the same tomorrow!
x

Well not good news I'm afraid. My baby has stopped growing and no progress on last week so that's it I'm afraid. Have to wait to m/c naturally, I'm booked in for a scan Monday and will have to book in for a d&c. I'm gutted and numb. Needless to say I bawled my eyes out and can't believe it. I know things happen for a reason but its still hard. My OH has been amazing and had a good cry together. So I'm having a drink with my best friend. I wish all the rest of you the best of luck with your pregnancies. Thanks for your support. Xxx

Oh thats bloody awful :( so so sorry for you hun.

So sorry to be reading this hun, have a glass of wine for me. Hope to see u back here when u are ready and make sure u rest and take care xxxx

really sorry to hear this :( take care of yourself hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back