Scan Date

Leanne and Andy

Reaction score
Got 13 weeks scan date thru for 12th April at 9.20am....:dance: Cannot wait to have it because i wanna know everything is ok for the past 5 days ive felt my normal self...no sickness, no sore boobs, even the IBS has died right down, ive felt energetic, and even this afternoon i was feeling like some sexytime...I just feel too normal :eh: Tho i am still weeing mega loads during the night and have a actually bump that people have commented on so maybe im having a easy pregnancy?????? So bring on that scan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Forgive me here, I'm very new to this but why a scan at 13 weeks or were they just booked up?

yay bet you cant wait im still waiting on my date for mine cant wait to see your pics x

I think the routine scan is 12weeks ..give or take a week either side :) Ive already had 2 very early scans at 5 weeks and 6+ weeks (due to bad pains) which showed all was fab so maybe thats why theyve give me aweeks leyway?

Exciting stuff hon- am so excited about mine in just under 2 weeks! xx

Jealous! I haven't even heard off the midwife yet about my booking on app, let alone a scan date through! Aw it can't come quick Enough Eh?!

:yay: that's great news :) My scan is just under 3 weeks now and I can't wait! (I'm on 8th April). Counting down the days! I've felt a bit more normal this week too, a bit less tired, less nausea and my boobs don't hurt quite so much so I know how you feel, I keep panicking that something is wrong too. This pregnancy lark is so stressful - and there was me thinking it would be easy once I got preggers!

Jealous! I haven't even heard off the midwife yet about my booking on app, let alone a scan date through! Aw it can't come quick Enough Eh?!

Oh never!!!! That would be driving me mad!!!! Ohhhh hope your booking in apppt comes soon ..failing that nag them to death :wall2: Awwww xx

Well she did phone on Monday asking how far Along I was and she said she'd phone back next week to arrange something :wall2:

glad things are moving along nicely for you though babe xx

Thats Great hun!! I've got mine for 16th April, getting excited, when I'm not feeling rough, which isn't very often :lol: But I know what u mean, yesterday I started feeling pretty much ok, then was thinking why am I feeling ok?? Is something wrong?? Its nuts!!! :lol: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back