No Scan Date!!!

Debs706

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I just want to have a bit of a moan really so please bear with me.
I will be 11 weeks tomorrow but I have no sign of a scan date yet, surely this cannot be normal? I am getting a bit worried because I am going on holiday a week on Saturday and really wanted the scan before hols so I know for definate that everythings ok otherwise I will be nearly 15 weeks by the time I get back.
Has anyone else had experience like this? I have a midwife appt on Thurs (2nd) so I am hoping she can sort it out but I am so frustrated!! :x :x :x :x :x
Thanks for listening to me moan.

hey, i also hadn't heard anything and had midwife booking in appt today. she checked for me and there had been nothing scheduled so she got it sorted for me there and then over the phone to her colleagues. so hopefully yours will be able to do the same for you, hope that helps

Ermm, i can only say what happened with me really, but i think its whne you go to see your midwife for the first time and they confirm the pregnancy that they book the scan for you, or at least fax your details over n get an appointment sent out in the post :S

I saw my MW at about 8 weeks and got my scan letter through the post a few days later...

I don't understand Thursday 2nd, is that June? Or this Thursday?

Either way, I'd probably ring your MW/doctors tomorrow to speak to someone. I'd have thought you should have got it by now?!

Who knows, you could already be booked in for next week without realising it! :cheer: xx

Have you had your booking in appointment? I didn't get a scan date til I had seen my midiwfe because I had to phone and book it once my details had been sent to the hospital from the midwife.

Hi Girls
Thanks for your replies, feels better having a rant. My midwife appt tomorrow will be my 2nd with her. My first was at 6 weeks when I completed all paperwork and she said she was going to write to the hospital. If she doesn't call the hospital while I am with her I will phone them myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back