Scan - AMAZING!!

JacqWish

Reaction score
Just had a scan and it was unbelievable! Baby was jumping about all over the place, I couldn't believe it. Its little mouth was opening as well. Mum came with me as she has been so excited and the pair of us were nearly in tears!

What a relief it is to get to this stage, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted of my shoulders!

Wish i had a scanner so i could show my picture.

Hey Jacqwish!!

I had mine last Friday and he stuck his tongue out!! It's so cute isn't it. I did post my pic but in case you didn't see it let me show him (or her) off again!!

scan1jul05.jpg

What a fantastic picture Kim, its so clear. Unbelievable isnt it! I just couldn't believe that I was seeing it jumping about the way it was, he/she wouldnt stay still. Even the doctor who was scanning was laughing!

I am so excited that I want to announce it to everyone!

One of my colleagues was just in, and i have been having some separate health problems of late becuase of a suspected heart complaint. The colleague in question was there when I took a really bad turn at work and he looked after me until an ambulance came. Well, I asked him if he wanted to see my test results and I showed him my scan...

His face was an absolute picture!

Hi, I had to go for another scan last week and it was so much clearer than the 12 week scan. I got three different pictures and you could see the spine so clearly. I got a picture of the baby sticking his hand up like a high five and it is so clear. I wish i had a scanner so I could post the pics.

I have a detailed scan in 4 weeks time so I guess it will be even more clear then.

Its just incredible to see isnt it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back