Scaaaaan

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by zaymisa, Jan 7, 2012.

1. zaymisa

zaymisa Well-Known Member

high ladies how are you all? Im sooo excited i could burst, i have my scan on tuesday and i cant wait whoop! I got it early because i couldnt wait till the 17th so changed the appointment ;) lool.

2. kanga86

kanga86 Well-Known Member

I am glad I am getting mine when I'm 19+4 weeks, so glad I don'y have to wait to much longer, shame its still 4 weeks away! lol

Tuesday will be here in no time and u get to see u lil baby again, are u finding out the sex? I think me and my oh are :) so excited to know what team I'm on xx

3. Loula

Loula Well-Known Member

Im desperately waiting for my letter to come through, midwife requested it the tuesda before Christmas and am hoping it comes though this week or the hospita will be getting a phone call, getting im patient want to start buying aswell as see my little bamino again xxx

4. Maria1977

Maria1977 Well-Known Member

I've gotta wait til 31 Jan for mine, seems like so long away!!

5. Kirsty.Y.84

Kirsty.Y.84 Well-Known Member

Mine is the 30th Jan. They booked mine whilst I was at my 12 week scan so I have known for ages which makes the wait seem longer! Just can't wait to see the little wriggler again!