Saying goodbye

Thanks ladies

I am home now and getting better but not mentally! Seeing the Mental Health team next week as I am not coping mentally with it all!!

I shall update you all later on how I am doing xx

I've been thinking about you Leeann! Glad you're going to talk to mental health team, it's as much emotional trauma as physical, in fact I think even more. Sending you lots of love ♡ and praying you get your rainbow baby one day xxx

So sorry to hear this, take care of yourself xx

That is very sad news, especially considering your history of miscarriages. I hope your suffering eases soon. Take care of yourself xxx

I have now made the decision to go down the adoption route as I can't physically or mentally do this anymore.

As much as I want to be pregnant, I can't keep doing this to myself each time x

Hi have they said why you have had so many mc? A friend kept having them and they made a stitch in her cervix not sure if anything similar would be an option for you.
I think adoption is a wonderful thing to do. I work in a school and some of the kids have been adopted and they are so happy. There parents are amazing. Its really special x

That's such a brave decision Leeann, im sure you will make a wonderful mummy to some beautiful child who desperately needs a loving home, an amazing thing to do ♡ good luck with it lovely xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back