Saying goodbye

Leeann10

Reaction score
Well I had my scan and it wasn't good news! I am due to go for surgery later this afternoon and then I don't know what happens!

Life isn't worth living anymore and I don't think I want it to be x

Oh honey. you don't need to make any big decisions about anything right now.

do the medical stuff and then let yourself recover, you'll get through this xx

I am due to go for surgery this evening but I have started cramping now and back ache! I don't want this to start at home, I have had a natural miscarriage before and I won't do that again x

So so sorry leann, I was really hoping for you. My heart is literally aching and I can't imagine how your feeling. I agree with saliburymum, get the medical stuff sorted and then take as long as you need. I had two mc and both were natural and it was awful, so I don't blame you for doing the surgery this time. Wishing you lots of luck xxxx

This is my 11th now and I can't possibly go for a natural but I have started with pain and pressure!

I am waiting for the doctor to call me and confirm they have an anaesthetist for this evening, if not I will have to wait until tomorrow and it might start before then x

Oh gosh, I remember that, one of mine started quite quickly an one didn't start for a few days. I'm sure you will get in before it starts, has anything started now? I don't know how you keep going after so many losses, I struggled with the two I suffered xx

I don't think I do anymore tbh, this one was a hiccup and so I went with it!!

I have started with backache, cramping and pressure x

Oh Leeann, I am so so sorry. The universe can be so bloody cruel and I'm devastated you're having to go through this again. My thoughts are will you xx

Leeann I'm so sorry. Please call the doctor/hospital and tell them how you are feeling xxxx

I don't think I do anymore tbh, this one was a hiccup and so I went with it!!

I have started with backache, cramping and pressure x

Oh gosh, sounds like it's on its way, keep ringing the hospital and bugging them :((( xx

Looks like I will be going down about 5 this evening! Or at least being admitted x

I am so very sorry to hear this, so awful. Please take care of yourself, my thoughts are with you hun x

Oh Leeann I am heartbroken for you, im so so sorry :( I had everything crossed for you. Life is so bloody unfair and cruel sometimes. Lots of love xxx

So sorry to hear this Leeann. I hope they make it as easy as possible for you and I wish you the best of luck for the future.

I've got my scan tomorrow and I'm pretty scared about it.

I'm so sorry Leeann.. I can't imagine what you must be going through.. sending you loads of hugs... I hope you have a good support group around you.. it's heartbreaking... :hug::hug::hug:

Last edited:
Leeann So so sorry to hear, life is not fair sometimes. It's so frustrating. Sending you loads of love xxx

Having some issues! Just passed a huge clot which scared the hell out of me!

No one will listen to me, I said I thought there was an issue but they ignored me x

Leeann so sorry to read your news, life can be so damn hard sometimes - sending you lots of hugs and strength, hopefully the staff will look after you, I have had two MMC's and was given a D&C both times, hopefully they can do the procedure for you as I think it will be less traumatic for you xxx

Leeann so so sorry hunny :( why is life so bloody cruel for some people it's so unfair xx wishing u lots of love and strength right now xx

Oh no hun I've just seen this. I'm so very sorry. I really felt positive for you. I can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling but just focus on looking after yourself right now. Everything else in life can wait for a while. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back