I found out what was wrong...

Devon Debs

Reaction score
After being told that i'd had a miscarriage and then being told that i hadn't and THEN having to wait all weekend to find out what was going on, i finally found out yesterday....
I went for another scan and it was an ectopic pregnancy. Luckily, because there wasn't a heartbeat yet, i was able to avoid surgery. Had to have those horrible injections last night and wait and see what happens. Surgery isn't off the cards yet as my tube could still rupture at any time.

Thank god there wasn't a heartbeat or it would have felt like i was killing my baby! At least i know now and i can start to move on. It obviously wasn't meant to be this time.
Wishing you all luck, health and happiness. I may pop back from time to time to say hello. Hopefully i'll join you all again properly sometime soon. I've got to wait at least 2 months before i can try again so i'm going to take a little holiday and have a rest. Thanks for all your advice and hugs girls......take care.

Im glad you got some answers hun. Take things easy all the best for the future :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad you found out what it was but so sorry it was not good news.

Take your R&R time and hopefully we'll see you back here in the not too distant future.

Good luck

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Im so sorry to hear that you are going through this :hug: :hug:

Take care
kathy x

You sound really positive (in a good way), sorry for your loss :(

Sorry to hear this :hug: :hug: Hope to see you back here soon xxxx

So sorry to hear this but i really think you have the right attitude. Unfortunately this time it wasnt meant to be but next time im sure it will be.

Good luck for the future ,

Claire x

So sorry!! :hug: :hug:
But Im glad you got answers finally! :hug: :hug:

poor u, wishing u the best for the future xx

poor thing, hope everything goes well for you and those around you are looking after you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back