sausage fingers :(

snr1982

Reaction score
Anyone else got this or know anything to help my sausage fingers :( they seem to have swelled up a little bit and its annoying me as they are tingling too.:mad:

Yep, mine are also sausage like, but its the backs of my hands that are more swollen. I'm guessing it would just be the same advise for swollen legs - drink lots of water, maybe raise your hands on a pillow?

x x x x

thanks pinky! :). I was thinking about chopping them off and frying them if they get anymore annoying :lol: water gives me heartburn, i feel that this is going to be a no win situation.. :(.

I know the feeling, especially with the tingling...i keep thinking i am getting static shocks off plugs and everything lol. xxx

yep me too :-( think ijm turning into a piggy more every day!

Oink Oink :lol: Hmmmm I fancy sausages now!

I think everything gives me heartburn.......fun times :eh:

yep - ive jumped on the heartburn bandwagon now too, its nasty!! Wont stop me pigging out though :-s

I find my swollen pinkies annoying as well. I hate feeling like a water capsule, especially when i see my swollen feet (ironically my right one is almost twice as swollen as my left to my OH amusement).

But lots of water for the swelling, gaviscon for heart burn and reminding myself this is only temporary! :hugs: know how you are feeling.

lol oh the joys eh. havent got swollen hands just tootsies. i just try and raise them as much as possible.

heartburn is a pain in the butt at the minute but rennie is my friend. xxx

Ive had awful swollen hands too recently !! I had to take my wedding rings off etc as they were cutting through my fingers... least ive had no swollen feet or ankles though :D

Last edited:
good glad you are all suffering too. :lol: i dont feel like the only piggy now thanks . :hugs:hehe. the things we have to go through to have children! grrr. If I start growing a curly tail then I'm going into hiding until it's here!

I don't have fluid yet but have all the signs that its coming - I am getting a tingling sensation in my hands/ arms and legs at night :( but girls it really does mean the weight will fall off once baby is born x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back