saulino

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
HER WATERS HAVE BROKEN
i just got an email saying they had gone at 2.30 her time so roughly 10.30 our time think i have got that rite lol. GOOD LUCK girl.
looks like oh stubborn one aint going to be TO stubborn

yay!

im so pleased for her, hope it all goes well :D

Oh that's fab news. Hope all goes well Saulino and it aint too long! :wink:

Love

K xx

Katrina what you doing online??!!

you had the baby already? lol

hope everything is ok

Hello

Its me lol,
well they have indeed broken, lol had to go with a hand towel between my legs and my pjs over them i was goin around the house wondering how it was gonna be possible. but sent me home cuz im only having braxton hicks which i dont even realize im having and babys doing well
I have to go back in by 830pm my time if nothing happens to check up on me and if nothing happens by monday morning they will induce me.
So Layla it looks like we might have our babies on the same day. :D
That would be really wierd since we have the same due dates but it looks like baby wanted to be right on time.
Well i will keep you posted... thank you sarah for letting everyone know as i was in a rush...... and hopefully ive started a trend for us Jan moms lol.
Katrina :D

how freaky!!!!!

same due date, same birthday and now maybe the same birth date for our babies! :D

try and hold on till tomorrow lolol

hope things go ok for you hunny, keep us posted :)

xxx

Good luck Katrina - wow there are going to be 2 new babies to read bout, its all very exciting xx

OOOhhhhhh i can feel it in my bones here comes a surge of babies!
Good luck to u all!

Hello

Well its 2 am your time and nothing has happened so im making soem dinner then getting ready then im gonna go see my dog as we dropped him off at my dads house this morning just in case and i miss him and my dad says hes been cryin at the door so i have to see him before i go in cuz i think they will end up keeping me and if nothng still happens by early morning i will be getting induced. :D
So if i dont come home tonight wish me luck and ill talk to you guys when i come home with my brand new baby girl :D
Umm thank you everyone for wishing me luck and making sure im okay, ive layed dwon most of the day so im refreshed.
Ill miss you ladies and good luck to everyone else that is due cant wait to hear if any one else goes in.
katrina :D

Hello

Sigh, its 1051pm here so.... about 7 am your time, and they sent me home once again.
Have tummy and back pain but no contractions os if nothing happens before 7am they will phone me to go in at 8 am and get induced.
I will keep you posted and let you know if i go in eralier.
Getting frusterated now been there too many times and waters broke almost a 24 hours ago now :shock:
Wish me luck.
Katrina

awww good luck

i got up especially early to see if there was any news

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member