SARAH (geordie lass) THREAD COLLIER IS HERE *Now with pic*

:lol: I bet she's cheering everyone else on the ward up though

:rotfl:

Shouldn't be that long now hun :hug:

thanks for the update suzi

really hope that things get going for sarah soon!!!!

Collier - what dont you understand? You have been evicted :rotfl: :rotfl:

Seriously though, i really hope things start up properly for you

xx

Congrats on the soon to be new arrival (if not here already).

BabyBee said:
At 8:32 - Sarah had a shower to refresh herself but is feeling a bid hot and humid! And her new towel has covered her in fluff!

:rotfl: Bless her, I can't believe she took the time to tell you that by text! She must be getting fed up now :hug: All this labour excitement has got me so broody! I just know i'm going to cry when we finally get to see his pics!

Jade&Evie said:
:lol: I bet she's cheering everyone else on the ward up though

:rotfl:

Shouldn't be that long now hun :hug:

I will put money on her knowing the names of everyone on that ward by now. They will all be going home and logging on and registering for the forum. :rotfl:

Awwww Hurry up little man.

I hope he arrives soon and she has him in her arms in no time xxxx

I can believe every word she is saying the hospital where she is having collier they have shut down a ward that took an additional 15 beds!! I'll be having my next one there too... but im NOT leaving under any circumatances!

Come on Sarah throw a bed pan at them... second thoughts no point there paper :rotfl:

Thinking of you hun and glad hes turned for you!

Best wishes
Kathyxx

Jeez hope they get a move on for you Sarah it must be pretty frustrating by now :hug: :hug:

Been away for a while and was hoping to come back to the news that you're now a mummy!

Come on Collier, hurry along little man.

Good luck sarah! :hug:

Thinking of you Sarah :hug:
Glad your phone is working! :cheer: We would be all going mad without updates :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back