'santa presants'

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
im doing Braydon a lil sack from 'santa' but only want a few cheapy presants to be put into it, does neone have ne ideas on wot i can put into it

In our house all the presents from us come from Santa.
Mason knows that other gifts come from nanny etc but lots of them don't have who they're from on and he knows they are from Father Christmas.

I'd just buy the stocking or a sack first and fill it with whatever toys you have that will fit in there...it's surprisingly hard to find small stuff that fits into a stocking!

I put things like socks and colouring crayons in their stockings, but don't go out buying things espcially, just whatever will fit.

I've got Alex some building bricks that'll go in his. For the older kids, I wrap all the stuff individually (yes, even crayons :oops: ) but we'll be sat all day waiting for Alex to unwrap bricks so they'll go in unwrapped.

we used to have presents from family under the tree but on xmas eve before bed we wouldb put our pillow cases out on the landing and in the morning the presents from "santa" would be in there...and it used to be packed! it was great....now im too old for that...i remember when my sister got to old for it and i thought i never want to out grow it ...and now i have :cry: :|

im gonna do wot my mum did with me the big presants will be from me and smaller cheaper ones from santa socks etc is good idea as were always loosing them lol

cassi said:
we used to have presents from family under the tree but on xmas eve before bed we wouldb put our pillow cases out on the landing and in the morning the presents from "santa" would be in there...and it used to be packed! it was great....now im too old for that...i remember when my sister got to old for it and i thought i never want to out grow it ...and now i have :cry: :|

same as me cassi!

my mum would even wrap them in different wrapping paper to the presents from them so we wouldnt guess!

all our gifts r from santa too, we never put names on them

Izzy5400 said:
cassi said:

same as me cassi!

my mum would even wrap them in different wrapping paper to the presents from them so we wouldnt guess!

yeah and mine!!! :D we would leave them out after putting a plate of mince pies out for santa,,,but my mom said he didnt really like hot milk so we should leave him a glass of wine instead...because he gets bored of hot milk by the time he gets to our house :rotfl:

Hi

One thing im puttign in Kiaras stocking is those alphabet magnets that go on the fridge cuz Kiara always wants in when i cook so i figure maybe it
will distract her a bit. good luck
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back