tesco

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
dunno if neone else know or wants em but in tesco
the sant suits are reduced from £6 to £3
and the lil santa stops here sign u put outside are only 57p :D

Oh no dont shop at tesco. I have never stepped a foot inside the place after i read this http://www.tortoisetrust.org/

Its shocking and i want my children to see these amazing creatures.

will have to pop to tescos to try and get one, knowing my luck they wont have any left
thanx sarah!!

Those Santa suits are so gorgeous - can't believe you can get one for £3!!!

LBxx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

if people think im an evil witch please see please everyone help topic to know im not an evil turtle killer :D

I had 3, one commited suicide (he didnt want to move house to worked his way out of his box on the side and jumped out the window :shock: ) (the stupid removal guys put their box there!!!!! )

The other 2 for all i know they are still alive but they live in sweden with my ex

i had one called randy! he was randy too. he expired last year! :(

i used to work for tesco. (well still might if me and OH relocate)

actually for a contractor for tesco.

well on the topic of the suit. i think that sounds like a real bargin.

mine were baileys (suicidal) yoshi and smirnoff :rotfl:

I had terence and used to take him for walks on a piece of string. He liked ready brek and ice plant.

We gave ours to neighbour to watch whilst we went on holiday.

They had a terrible time trying to coax him out the shell. Waved lettuce under his nose, bought him in by the fire.....nothing.

When we came back of hols we turned him over, he was very dead and starting to decompose :puke:

He'd been dead for ages, maybe even when we gave him to the neighbours :oops:

They never offered to watch a pet of ours again :rotfl:

Minxy said:
We gave ours to neighbour to watch whilst we went on holiday.

They had a terrible time trying to coax him out the shell. Waved lettuce under his nose, bought him in by the fire.....nothing.

When we came back of hols we turned him over, he was very dead and starting to decompose :puke:

He'd been dead for ages, maybe even when we gave him to the neighbours :oops:

They never offered to watch a pet of ours again :rotfl:

pink.gif

To Poppy/Sarah and all the turtle lovers who have been referred to this thread after a link to this thread was posted on the turtle forum.

The reason nobody responded to your comment about Tescos in the first place is because it is not forum etiquette to spam someone else's post on a totally different subject - it would have been more appropriate to start a new thread about Tescos and turtles - I'm sure people would have been more responsive and a healthy debate could have ensued.

Instead, you have collectively insulted the 2700+ members of this forum which is probably not the best way of persuading people to join your cause.

Oh I didn't know you were a mod!

Sainsbury's have great offers on too for 75% off. I looked on the Tesco website the other day and nothing really. Probably better off in the store but not one close to me. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back