• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

samsung tocco lite?

Terrie

Reaction score
anybody got this phone? is it any good?

:wall2: Ffion thought the cats water bowl was a good place to store my phone....

now it wont turn on... so ive ordered the tocco lite

Last edited:
I have the Samsung Pixon, which is the one after the normal tocco but the one before that one.. I have no complaints of mine.. And sisters OH has the normal tocco and he loves it.. Samsung is a good all rounder.. I have never had any complaints about their phones..

Yep, I have the Tocco lite and I lurrrrrve it! Enjoy x

the one ffion chucked in the waterbowl was a normal tocco which ive had for nearly 2 years and i loved it.. thought i was better off sticking to the tocco range but wanted to ask others :D

My last phone went through the washing machine after a projectile vomiting incident involving Oliver. The joys of kids eh?!!

*sigh* its a nightmare isnt it!!!

im all excited now for my tocco lite.. i hope to god my sim & memory card still work *fingers crossed*

Pop them in the airing cupboard overnight before you even put them back near a phone. That should do the trick!

i have a samung tocco the first on before the lite it really good lyk lol this one ive got has a 5 meg pic cam on it i like it lol but me bro want it haha ive got a samung the one wi the qwerty key board thats cool to

Samsung Tocco is a lovely phone.

I love touchscreens mines a Nokia Iluvia or somet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back