really really really THICK sales people

cassi

Reaction score
So im on the phone to the guy at 3 that can barely speak English, and i am paying my bills and asking about how to go about getting my other handset repaired as it wont turn on and i have said this about 6 times now, that it wont turn on at all...

So he goes ok hold and il book it in for repair, comes back on, so what is wrong with the phone? (ive told him this 10 times) "well it wont turn on at all" "Ok, so when you switch it on what error message do you get" :shock: <--thats my face right now.

I was like it DOSNT turn on....so then he goes, "so what handset are you calling off now, the broken one?" :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: OH MY GOD! i give up!

im with 3 and hate them we get phone calls off people that associate with 3g 4 or 5 times a day. once i refused to pass the phone to the home owner and hung up the same guy then phoned me up 9 times calling me stupid an when i aked to talk to his supervsor he practically told me to f off, i told hime i was 6 months pregnant (at the time) and that i didnt need the stress of him being nasty and stressing me out and he just carried on being nasty so now i hear someone with an accent on the phone (any accent, im not being racist or anything he just scared me) and have to hang up :cry:

well they finally transferred me to a disclaimer telling me what to pack the phone in etc for when its picked up tomorrow but i was concentrating on something else and didnt hear it so anyone ever had a phone picked up from 3 for repair and what did you have to put it in.? lol

Just say u didnt hear them like that twat didnt hear u properly lol! :rotfl:
God how many times do u have to tell these people!!??
Imagine the crap i went thru on the fone trying to tell them my screen was BACKWARDS!! As in i was looking at it in a mirror!!! Inverted colours and everything! so strange!!
Make it hard for them hun! They do it to us! :twisted:

honestly i cannot begin to tell you how annoyed i am when im trying to talk to someone on the phone who cannot flaming well understand me.
BT seem to be the worse culprits. I phone them up and they put me through to an indian takeaway i reckon. :roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: the three call centre is in india, it must be...its so god damn annoying!

cassi said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: the three call centre is in india, it must be...its so god damn annoying!

thats what it is cassi! It fooks me off it really does.
The other day i phoned up to pay a bill and got my self all ready to ask for an interpretor ( :rotfl: ) and bugger me i got through to good old sunny cornwall centre. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back