Sami's Belly Photo's (take2)

Can't find the old photo book I did - think I'm being stupid - but as I near the end of my second trimester I thought I'd post my pics of my belly from today (24wks6dys)

Bump10-25wks-10.jpg

Bump8-25wks-10.jpg

It's always me taking the pics on my webcam hence you never see my face - which I can asure you isn't blooming with pregnancy :lol:
I certainly feel massive right now.....and my baby near enough on it's predicted average size!! Bumps really are different to babies actual size aren't they....

You look great Sami, that is one lovely bump :D

As I said in the other thread, you look fab!!!!!!!!.

I prefer the shape of yours to mine. yours has much better bump definition. I just look like I have eaten way too many slices of white bread! You definitely look pregnant!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

What a great looking bump!! Prefectly shaped!! :D :D :D

xoxo Ree

Thanks guys - I do feel uncomfortable being all front and round but am quite pleased with the shape I am so far. Not quite so pleased with the stretchmarks on my boobs or the sudden increase of backside fat I appear to have :lol:
Guess bumps and growth are a game of hit and miss and pot luck!

I know what you mean Sami!!!! Especially the fat on the back, i was so proud of my back!!! Not anymore :oops: and my face is getting rounder and rounder, maybe it is the chocolate :oops: :oops: :oops:

I think you've got a great bump :D

I've got these flabby bits coming on my back. And I managed to get a glimpse of my bum in the shower today (it took some manouvering!) and it's all lovely and purple. I think it was Kate Winslet who said she went on a diet after pregnancy because her weight went upto 13.5 stone and her bottom looked like a purple sprouting brocolli. For once in my life I have the ass of a celeb! :lol: ;)

Sami you do look great! and its nice to see you on here again - you must visit more often!!!

Im not blooming either - I have a face like a dominoes pizza! I have additional toppings (spots) on my face every morning when I look at myslef and Im am reslembing mr blobby - lord knows what I will look like at 30 weeks!!! - frightening thought lol

L x

what a nice bump! wish mine was like that - mine looks ok when i'm standing but as soon as i sit down it looks more like 2 separate rolls of fat than one nice neat baby bump... :( probably to do with me haveing a slight "excess" on my belly ffrom before...

thats a fab bump! - and not a stretch mark in site! you lucky thing!

my "bump" looks like th london undergorund already - and its not even a proper bump yet, its still looks flabby! ah well!

take care
shamu

she went on a diet after pregnancy because her weight went upto 13.5 stone and her bottom looked like a purple sprouting brocolli

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That made me laugh quite loudly. Had to turn it into a more appropriate cough as i'm in the office.

Sami your bump is great as ever.
I'm quite pleased with my bump but it's just started to get some little stretch marks. My thighs have taken on the appearance of jelly fish and my face has grown a second and third chin.

Ah well....

Ahhh the blissfull supposed blooming pregnancy hey girls!
I too have started getting that excess flab on my back along with cellulite city on my bum n thighs! My boobs just keep on growing....which isnt as good as it sounds and I am starting to see my veins through my skin.....such an attractive time i feel! lol!

That really is a lovely bump!! :D

I know what you all mean about spots, I have loads, I read that your skin and hair are supposed to be lovely but I haven't seen that yet and I am 18 weeks now! Ahh well, I guess its a small price to pay for our little beans. I hope my bump gets nice and round like yours.

I really like the comment about the purple sprouting brocolli! I know what you mean. :?

Awww Sami - you look lovely!
I'm so pleased for you.
Lx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111