Samira My Angel

mum2and1angel

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I thought i would introduce myself. Im a mom of 3. One boy who is 9 and one girl who is 7 and an angel who was 14 months when she died.

Samira died suddenly at 14 months of age. I miss her more with every day that passes. She was my life for a long time.

Now 7 months down the line we have decided to start trying again. I have had 8 miscarriages between my 7 and 14 month old with 2 them after my youngest was born.

I understand the pain u go through when losing both an infant and miscarriage. Its heart breaking and a daily struggle.

Im new here and we are trying to concieve but i feel about samira maybe she will be thinking my parents didnt love me but i did and do still till the day i will die. I need to feel a new born in my arms again.

Welcome to the forum. I am so sorry to hear about the sadness and heartache that you have suffered, you have been through a hell of a lot.

I have suffered a miscarriage last year and I gave birth to my little sleeping angel at only 22 weeks into the pregnancy at the end of July. It's a hard and horrible time.

Samira will be happy for you when you conceive again. I' e no doubt that she is looking down on you with nothing but love.

If you've not seen it - have a look at the airport story that has been posted at the top of this section - it is beautiful.

Good luck with your journey

xx

Hello!

Sorry to read your story, so sad, my heart goes out to you but dont worry, Samira knows you and your other half loved her and still do!! I agree with gemloulau I found the airport story a great comfort.

This forum is great to get your emotions out and the ladies are a massive support

Good luck xxx

Hi Ladies,

I can symathize with your loss as we have lost our 16 month old daughter suddenly just 9 weeks ago. It is truly devestating and horrible. We do not have any other children we were thinking about another prior to her dying but always said we would wait till she was older so not doubling up on childcare fees.

After this has happened I hate shes gone and I hate being childless again. Whilst it may be early days we are not TTC but im not on the pill and if it happens great. Like you I worry what our daughter would think as if we didnt love her and care about her enough and just replacing her. But no one will ever replace her I know that and I know she would love a brother or a sister and we sure as hell are gonna tell them what a fabulous full of life bundle of terrror she was :)

XXX

So sorry to hear of the devastating losses on here xxxxx

Oh goodness, I am sorry ladies. Life is so cruel. So unfair. Lots of love xx

Still practicing on the new phone.....

Hi Ladies,

I can symathize with your loss as we have lost our 16 month old daughter suddenly just 9 weeks ago. It is truly devestating and horrible. We do not have any other children we were thinking about another prior to her dying but always said we would wait till she was older so not doubling up on childcare fees.

XXX

Oh my goodness Maybe_mummy I'm so so sorry to hear that. :(

Big hugs to you xxx

Oh my goodness, this is heartbreaking to hear - my deepest sympathies to you both.

The biggest compliment you can give your little angels is to try for another one (if that is what you want to do) - love isn't shared between children - it simply grows!

Huge hugs to you both xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back