Sami

cassi

Reaction score
You havnt been on since sunday anyone know if she went away or something? Just weird her not been on for more than a few hours hehe..

what sunday of last week? I know she says that she doesnt come on much at weekends.

sorry i meant friday of this week

Yes I noticed that too Cassi and I text her last night but no reply?????

Hope your ok Sami!!!

She is probably fine, just cant be arsed with the PC :rotfl:

hiya, its ricky, she's normally on msn most days but she aint been online much, spoke quick the other day but she was a little quiet, shes probably hiding so i dont msn her again :rotfl: but seriosly, i hope everythings ok

I beileve she has a new number again now so that might be why she didnt reply? hope she is back soon!!!

cas x

Do you think Sarah has kidnapped her and is keeping her hostage until she beats her post count?? :think: :lol:

Hope all is well :)

cassi said:
I beileve she has a new number again now so that might be why she didnt reply? hope she is back soon!!!

cas x

Yes I know, I have her new number and I texted that one have actually only just got the delivery report about 15 mins ago so she must of had her phone off/been out of range since late last night?!

SAMI let us know your ok, im going to text her again she wont mind me being a pest she knows what im like! :)

Just wanna know your ok chickie poo poo :hug:

its not like her to not make at least 100 posts a day :?

nope i've not heard anything from her either.

I know she was celebrating her mums birthday on friday night, so maybe she was just abit tired over the weekend, but It seems strange that she wouldn't reply to a text message.

Hope your well Sami

xSuzx

hi i've spoken to sami she repiled to me but she has a new number hoe that helps xxx

yep when i said a new number i meant another new number :)

Its ok!!

The little minxy poo text me, she says her phone hasnt been working all weekend and that she hasnt been online either.

She didnt say anything was up so im not worried now. :D

stephlw25 said:
Do you think Sarah has kidnapped her and is keeping her hostage until she beats her post count?? :think: :lol:

Hope all is well :)
id never do that :fib:

glad ur ok hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER