samandbump... BABY'S HERE!!!! PG 5 pic added!!!!!!!

samandbump said:
im in chuffing agony from all the internals,had 2 sweeps boy do they hurt!!!!!is going to be a while for me i think i feel like crying!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: hope its not too much longer for you

samandbump said:
im in chuffing agony from all the internals,had 2 sweeps boy do they hurt!!!!!is going to be a while for me i think i feel like crying!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

she text me last night, she's had a bloody show :cheer: :cheer:

Oooohhhhhh.....more babies!!!! Woohoo!!! are we having a boom again???.....looks like quite a few due now or nowish....btw....Kimbo.....how the hell did your pregnancy go soooooooo quick!!! :shock: :D

Emmylou said:
Kimbo.....how the hell did your pregnancy go soooooooo quick!!! :shock: :D

i've no idea... you're the second person to say that today... my God help me im scared now! :rotfl:

just got another text off sam.. she's dilated a bit more.. they are waiting to see if she starts naturally tonight.. if not they are breaking her waters tomorrow :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

hope things start moving for you tonight sam, it must be hard foryou with it dragging like this

:hug:

Hope you don't have to wait much longer to meet your little man sam :hug:

very annoyd in here now no sign of bubs not even a twinge!!!!
and they may not pop my waters if they are 2 busy :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: :cry: i have been here 9days now im getting really naffed off, if i didnt care so much for my baby i would have deffo discharged myself days ago!!! im starting to feel like an inconvenience for the staff im fuc***g angry

aww sam :(
i know everyone saying it but it will be worth it in the end :hug: :hug: :hug:

samandbump said:
very annoyd in here now no sign of bubs not even a twinge!!!!
and they may not pop my waters if they are 2 busy :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: :cry: i have been here 9days now im getting really naffed off, if i didnt care so much for my baby i would have deffo discharged myself days ago!!! im starting to feel like an inconvenience for the staff im fuc***g angry

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Awww sam... I'd be f***ing angry too in your place. Its bad enough being in exactly the same position as you.... and NOT being in hospital.. I think the hospital thing might just tip me over the edge :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back