Happy Chick

Good luck hope all goes well for u today and u have your baby very very soon

xxx

Sending lots of love and good labour vibes to you today hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Looking forward to seeing your little princess and hearing your story, best of luck luv :hug: :hug:

Well im officially crapping myself! Im shaking, cant get off the loo & cant stop crying & feel sick... not a clue why because sim so excited!

Wiell im gunna getw myself sorted... wish me luck cos wen im back ill hopefully have my lil girl :D :cheer:

Well im officially crapping myself! Im shaking, cant get off the loo & cant stop crying & feel sick... not a clue why because sim so excited!

Well im gunna get myself sorted... wish me luck cos wen im back ill hopefully have my lil girl :D :cheer:

Lots of luck hun, thinking of you and so excited for you :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Good luck today hun, wishing you all the best, loads of love from me and Hope xx

happy_chick said:

Well im gunna get myself sorted... wish me luck cos wen im back ill hopefully have my lil girl :D :cheer:

Same thing happens when you go into labour naturally hun... :hug: :hug: :hug: Good luck... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awwwwwwwww bless ya :hug: :hug: thinking of you too hun and we are all well excited too, cant wait to hear the news that your little madam is finally here :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug:

ARGHHHH babies!!!!

Good luck hunny!!! cant wait to hear of your lil lady being born... dont forget LOTS of photos :dance:

good luck Jo!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

you'll be a mum next time you post! thats exciting!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
It is sooo exciting, I can't wait to hear about your lttle one. I am thinking of you! :hug: :hug:

good luck Jo

Will be thinking of you and hope all goes smoothly.

not long now till your holding your little one and all this pain and discomfort is over for you

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back