samandbump... BABY'S HERE!!!! PG 5 pic added!!!!!!!

Kimbo said:
1cm dilated!!!! :cheer:

i hope she's not in as long as jo! :hug:

I hope she dilates quicker than me.. :) I've been at 2cm for 4 days now :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

GOOD LUCK SAM!!!!

thanks girls!!!!
once i get to 2-3cms they said they will prob pop my waters
and put me on the drip coz my bp is not settling!!!!

COME ON BABY!!!!!!!!!! :D

hey, hope you don't mind me joining in this thread - i've spoken to Sam on msn a bit and am so excited that she hasn't got long to wait - if you're reading this Sam then i'm thinking of you hunny xxxx

right come on sam
jo's had her baby
i'm on a roll now, need to keep announcing births! :lol: :hug: :hug:

just had a text...

"no sign of anything happening tonight. no more dilated! rest day tomorrow then all steam ahead again on tuesday if i dont go before"

:( :(
:hug: :hug:

Psssf... Poor thing.. she is taking as long as me to dilate... :cry: These are bad bad babies atm...

Squiglet said:
Psssf... Poor thing.. she is taking as long as me to dilate... :cry: These are bad bad babies atm...

theres a baby somewhere around here that's due in 7 days... not sure who it is though... :think: :think: :think:
but she's promised to come on time :wink: :moon: :moon:

Kimbo said:
Squiglet said:

theres a baby somewhere around here that's due in 7 days... not sure who it is though... :think: :think: :think:
but she's promised to come on time :wink: :moon: :moon:

well i'm due in 5 and i bet she'll beet me :rotfl:

im in chuffing agony from all the internals,had 2 sweeps boy do they hurt!!!!!is going to be a while for me i think i feel like crying!!

samandbump said:
im in chuffing agony from all the internals,had 2 sweeps boy do they hurt!!!!!is going to be a while for me i think i feel like crying!!

awwwww :( :( :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back