• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Said I wouldn't but need to maximise my chances

MicheLou

Reaction score
Just bought cheap OPK's off ebay. I really need to relax about trying for a baby but this is cycle 7 and I just can't do that.

I've used OPK's before but I never yet saw a positive result and gave up using them the first month - put it down to them being too cheap.

Does anyone use the 10 for 99p Opk's off ebay? Do they work etc? What is the best time of day to test for the surge and then when do you BD after having the surge.

shuuuuush - this bit is a secret, i'm embarrassed i've done it.. sent an email to a ttc psychic - in my heart of hearts I know it was a daft thing to do - it is just a bit of fun but it would be interesting to see what she says.. give me a bit of hope.

Miche

MicheLou said:
shuuuuush - this bit is a secret, i'm embarrassed i've done it.. sent an email to a ttc psychic - in my heart of hearts I know it was a daft thing to do - it is just a bit of fun but it would be interesting to see what she says.. give me a bit of hope.

Miche

snap - i have also emailed a ttc psychic(sp), another girl on the forum gave me her details - was it cheri22 you emailed?

I emailed today and am awaiting response, ill keep you posted xx

Yes I've used them - they're ok - work as well as any others- test later in the day - Preferably 4 onwards but definatly after 10 am

i to use the ebay cheapies.. got a positive result yesterday.. normally i dont get any response from them, but my body been all over place after the pill..
But ebay cheapies def work pple on here have used them.. etc..
good luck
get BD and got BFP girlies.
BABY DUST!! XXX

:hug: MicheLou :hug:
dust2.gif
bd1.gif
bd2.gif

I used them last month and at the same time used a clearblue digi and the cheap one didn't show any line and the digi had a smiley face so they didn't work for me....

how can i contact the psychic?

i use ov sticks, i get mine from ebay and they have detected the surge every mont, i use them when i ge thome from work. x

I use them and I did when I conceived with my son.

I'm having a weird experience this month though, I had lots of EWCM last week as though leading up to ovulation. BD lots :D but as yet still no positive result on the ovulation sticks.

So although they are useful in pin pointing where in your cycle you ovulate. I would say don't just rely on them alone, look out for EWCM as well as you get that a few days before you ovulate.

I use them and I did when I conceived with my son.

I'm having a weird experience this month though, I had lots of EWCM last week as though leading up to ovulation. BD lots :D but as yet still no positive result on the ovulation sticks.

So although they are useful in pin pointing where in your cycle you ovulate. I would say don't just rely on them alone, look out for EWCM as well as you get that a few days before you ovulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back